Gift Aid

Gift Aid Form

happydays animal rescue gift aid declaration

By submitting this firm I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year.  I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.  I understand the charity will reclaim 25% of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008. 

Gift Aid Declaration

Please notify us if you:

*Want to cancel this declaration *Change your name or home address *No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or as HMRC to adjust your tax code.

By submitting this foirm I confirm Happy Days Animal Rescue can claim Gift Aid on all donations past, present and future made by me *

Happy Days Animal Rescue North Wales